It is so great to be blogging again. I have missed seeing how my friends are doing. I love having the internet back. I am going to post a few pictures. My trip to South Carolina was good. The kids were able to spend some time with their cousins. I got to go horseback riding. And it was good to see Hugh's family. So on with the pictures I guess.

Leo is now in a toddler bet thanks to my brother-in-laws wife who encouraged me and gave the support I needed.

Leo shared a birthday party with his cousin Sam who is 3 days younger than him. It was a lot of fun.

Leo got a Thomas the Train track for his birthday and loves it. He just lays there watching it go around a billion times.

And these are the cousins all together. They didn't stay there long.
L-R
Katie (4), Leo (2), Sam (2), Keaton (20 months), Pierson (6)
Those are some of the pictures. I though I had a lot more to put up. I have more but for different posts. So thats it for now.
2 comments:
Looks like they all get along good. I have a few pictures of my cousins and I like this from when we were younger. Good memories
Leo and Katie look like siblings. But, I see just a hint of Shanna in him. WHat do you think my wise younger sister?
Love, Samantha
Post a Comment