What a great book!! It took me 2 days to read and that was only because I started it at like 9pm. I had to eventually sleep. I finaly turned the light off at 1am. But then Igot back up to read one more chapter. I ended up reading 2 and then went to bed at 2:30am. I cant start the next book untill after Christmas because I have too many things to do before Christmas is here.Well they will be making it a movie and I just saw who was going to play Edward. I personaly think he is not that good looking. There is another guy Henry Cavill that would have been perfect for the part but I guess he was too old at 24. He is on that link as well.
Great book. Must read.

4 comments:
yes. a very fun book. hey, will you send me your address so I can mail you a christmas card? Do you have my email?
I know what you mean about no time before Christmas... I still have gifts to make but I did get the knitting done.
2 things. First I loved that book too. I finished it in a couple of days and I am now on to New Moon adn almost done. Second, I have a blog now. I don't know what you need to find it though.I think you can find it by janelsgirls.blogspot.com if this isn't the right way to find it let me know what you need. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
I love these books! I can't wait until the movie comes out!
Post a Comment