
We got to see Hugh!! It was so great to see him. They had family day on Nov. 28 and he got to leave the fort for the day. He had to wear that uniform and it was the first time they had worn those. Katie was thrilled to see him. Leo wasn't sure what to think. But he would not look away from Hugh, Not even to look at me. It was so cute. When we left the fort Hugh just wanted to sit at the hotel and eat pizza.
The next day was graduation and they wore the BDU's until the ceremony

was over then they had to change into the other eniform to leave the fort. Then a repeat of the day before. We did get lucky that he got the weekend off and we got to spen more time with him. He also gets to come home for Christmas. We are really excited. But then he gors back to start his Officer Canidate school.
We are so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. It is not and easy thing to be away from him but in the end we will all be stronger.
4 comments:
I'm glad Hugh gets to have Christmas with the family and I'm glad that he graduated. Congrats! I know it must be hard to be away from your husband for so long, you are such a strong woman Shanna!
I'm so glad you got to see him. I bet everyone was thrilled all around. I hope you all enjoy christmas.
Boy, do I look dorky in that one picture.
I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations to Hugh!
Post a Comment