Monday, December 10, 2007

My favorite movie

So, when people would ask what my favorite movie was I really didn't have one. But I do now. I just watched Pride and Prejudice last night for the second time. The first time was with kids around and people talking in the background. I learned that if you can't hear the beginning or you do not understand it then you will be lost the rest of the movie. It was nice to be able to rewind when I needed to hear something over again. This movie brings so many emotions to the surface. I absolutely fell in love with the movie and it will be in my collection soon. I didn't want to part with it today to return it to blockbuster. This is a must see movie. Just wanted to share that with everyone.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Uh, yeah! Where have you been???? Now you have to watch the super-long British mini-series because it's even better (if you can imagine that!). Glad you came over to the Jane Austen fan club:)

Robin said...

I've never even read the book, but I'm going to have to put this movie on my netflix list now. Thanks!