Well there seems to be a bit of confusion. Katie, for how smart she is at 3, is only going to 3 year old pre-school. It just happens to be at an elementary school. There was a little confusion and I wanted to clear that up. But so far she thinks it is great and has no problem leaving me for 3 hours. She doesn't say much yet about what they do at school, but today was only her second day. I know she will do good and I can't wait till she tells me more.
Question:
If you could ask God only one question when you die, what would it be?
January 2024
2 years ago

4 comments:
Well, I thought thats what was going on...Rachele's headstart is at an elementary school. Not that I dought Katie is smart, some states let younger kids in school sooner. Is she potty trained yet? Rachele took about 3 weeks of school before she was...not from lack of trying by us. Any who, I really don't know what I would ask God when I died if I could ask him one question. In my life now I guess I would ask why bad people seem to get ahead?
Ok I get it now.
Answer: I would ask God what happened the day that the backdoor was left open, there were feathers in the living room, the parakeet under the couch and the dog guarding the bird. We shall never know until that day...
The question I would ask:
Miya: Would you tell me a story?
Meera: Will you read me a story?
Ricky: Do they eat food in heaven?
Cody: Are there animals in heaven?
Jazmyn: Do I get to live with both my families in heaven?
Jeff: Is there skateboarding in heaven?
Lorie: Did I make it?
:)
I would ask God to make sure my husband and family knows how much I love them and to keep them safe since I am no longer there to do so. If given another question I would then ask to see if my grandfather was there so I could hug him and see him again.
Post a Comment