Monday, August 20, 2007

Giving it a try

Just today a friend e-mailed me, letting everyone know about her new blog. I decided to visit her site and found out that LOTS of my friends have blogs but never bothered to mention it to me. So I will give this a try too. For my blog I have decided that when I post a comment, I will post a question at the end for people to ponder.

Question:
What kind of friend do you consider yourself to be?

3 comments:

emily said...

Hey, I'm the kind of friend that adds you to my links list! I'm so glad you have a blog, now we can keep in touch!

Deb said...

I would say I'm a friend that is going to add you to my link list like Emily and will visit your blog often.

Court said...

I try to be there as best as I can. But life sometimes has other plans and people grow apart. I try to always keep the connection alive in the hopes that God puts them in my path again.