
Katie met her teacher on tuesday night at open house. She was really nice and really busy with all the kids that showed up at the same time. It was also very hot in the class room with all the extra bodies. She then had her picture taken for attendance reasons in the future. They will arive and move there picture from one pocket to the other to say they are there.

This is Katies school. I love the name.

Katie is all ready for school. Outfitted with a new nemo shirt, new socks and new shoes. The shoes are for school only.

Grandma drove us to the school and when Katie got out she took off running down the sidewalk to get to her class. It was so cute. When we got there she checked in with the teacher, showed her the new back pack and then was asked to stand by the wall to wait. There was a little boy already there holding the other teachers hand so Katie stood next to him and grabed his hand and waited. The boy didn't seem to care what was going on. He looked scared. So I am waiting around now for when it is time to pick her up.
8 comments:
Exciting times for you and yours! Katie looks so cute. Happy to see your blog - we'll be checking back often.
Harry & Linda
What a cute little grin.
I wonder how long that will last once Leo is able to start beating up on her?
Is Katie in Kindergarten already? I swear she is only 6 months older than Elle. She looks adorable!
How'd she do on her first day! I hope it was wonderful! Tell her we are happy for her going to kindergarten! She looks so cute!
I was thinking that myself. Katie is younger than Rachele. Is she in a head start or someting? Rachele is in her second year or will be on the 4th of Sept.
I can't believe that Katie is starting Kindergarten! My time does fly.
She looks EXACTLY like your mom!
Katie looks so cute and excited to start school. I thought she was in preschool still. I hope she enjoys her school, teacher, and classmates.
Post a Comment