Sunday, February 24, 2013

my new Nexus

did I ever tell you about how much I love my new Nexus. I just discovered this new way of typing. I have a microphone button on my keyboard I just tap that and start talking and it types everything out for me. And now I have just discovered how to end my sentences. I am writing this blog post just by talking. I think technology is wonderful. I don't even have to think how to spell anymore.

I love giving the different commands. Every time I end a sentence I just have to tell it to end it. And to go to the next line all I have to do is tell it to go to the next line. Not using those words but if I use those words it will do it.I know this supposed might not make much sense but I love my Nexus.

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

i want a nexus. :( lucky you!! :)