Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Lake

Well, we have moved and are no longer living with my parents. I am grateful to them for letting us live with them for a year but at the same time I am glad to be in my own place again. So our first week here we took a short day trip to the great waters. And I tell you it was awesome!! Fresh water so no alt in the eyes like at the ocean beach, I didn't mind going under water, it was a lot quieter and less people, no big waves that would swallow up my kids, and Simon LOVED it!!



3 comments:

Deb said...

glad to have you in MI!! Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

I miss going to the lake. My youngest really enjoyed visiting the beach (ocean) when we went in June. He still talks about it.

Clarisa said...

ah, we need a lake here! All we get is irrigation. And mud.