This year I was the Camp Director for our unit. It was very fun planning the things we were going to do when we had our free time. I was also in charge of our meals we did not have with the Stake. That was just about every breakfast, and 2 dinners (one of those being Dutch oven for the cook off with the Stake.) It was fun for me and I hope the girls I was in charge of had fun too.
We had 2 first years, 1 second year, a first year YCL and a third year YCL.
January 2024
2 years ago

2 comments:
Glad everyone had fun. Most of the Young Women's stuff is still a foreign language to me, but I'm sure you all had delicious meals and great memories.
i always loved girls' camp! Brave of you to leave your kids for the week. That's so long!
Post a Comment