Now she is in 2nd grade!!! I can't believe it!!! She is growing up way to fast. We met her teacher last night and now she is really excited! And her best friend she had back in 3 year old pre-school is in her class. So she is WAY excited about that.
And after I was done in the bathroom this morning this is what I found!

3 comments:
:D That's great she likes her teacher and her old friend is in the same class. Too cute for the little ones climbing in your bed.
with a name like strawberry hill, who wouldn't like school? sounds yummu! so, did you join the kids in bed when you found them? i would have!
Super cool...I love it when the kids do that...My kids and great neice did that before my nephew moved to Alaska...it was in my dad's bed and he has a twin bed.
Post a Comment