I really want to sew today. I just don't want to take the time to prepare whatever it is I may sew. Anyone else run into that problem. I would like to make myself a skirt. At the same time I want to make Katie a new dress for when spring is "officially" here. But yet I need a new bag for church. All of those things will take some prepping. By the time I am done with preparing any of it, it will be time to feed the kids lunch and all my afternoon stuff. By the time I am ready again to sit and sew it will be time to get kids from school because it is early out day. Oh what a bother. I should set aside one day where I just do a bunch of prepping and then when I feel like sewing I can!!
I'll let you know what I decide. hopefully with a picture!
January 2024
2 years ago

2 comments:
I totally know how you feel! I've been wanting to make something but I don't want to do everything else I need to do to make that happen: clear space, re thread serger, wash, iron, cut out, I even feel too lazy to make a bobbin...
I just can't make myself do it.
And then, there's the interruption part. Maybe just tell yourself you'll do one thing at a time in that leftover 5 minutes.
I at least got my shop cleaned up so I can walk in there...
Good luck!
I know you can make a replacement doll for Rachele...she lost hers in the flood :(...I did not know it until today when we got the pictures from the insurance guy. I will even pay you for it!!
Post a Comment