Simon's birthday!!! I made the football cake. He is BIG into watching sports. I can't believe he is 2!!!
Opening Grandma Paula's present. He loves those cars.
Opening Mommies present. Loves the football too!

Then a couple weeks later was Katie's birthday on Super Bowl Sunday... (Should have been Simon, I could have just bought his cake then). I can't believe I have a 7 year old!!
She insisted on wearing that dress all day. I made her wear a different one to church. And I insisted on wearing PJ's...
Next is Leo's and that's not for about 2 months.
Then a couple weeks later was Katie's birthday on Super Bowl Sunday... (Should have been Simon, I could have just bought his cake then). I can't believe I have a 7 year old!!

5 comments:
Super cool...I like the dress!!
Cute football cake for Simon...I didn't know he liked to watch sports!
Girlie cake for Katie...I can't believe she's 7 either...let's just keep her at that age...no more birthdays for her!
those cakes are so good! I can't believe Katie's 7 either. she looks so cute. And so does Simon. I love that he loves football.
Great job on the football cake! :) Happy birthday to them! :)
Good job on the cakes! I can't believe she's already seven. Where did the time go?
Post a Comment