Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Katie is fine

She has only been sad that one time. We have had no problem since then. It has been so nice to have only one dog again. I like that she can have the roam of the house again and interact with her. Even if she does like to get really close to us. I can deal with that better then the pee and poop all over.

Some of you got a special surprise in the mail and I just want to explain a bit. Ok click HERE.

I hope your children enjoy (unless you keep it for yourself).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool. BTW, Kiya hasn't let the doll leave her side except for school, as it wasn't allowed. :)

Patsy said...

Great day when you can reply to "A Patch of Heaven"

Love ya

Clarisa said...

you are so cute and fun! if only i had known you last year!

Clarisa said...

i meant, if i had known about your bolg last year, seeing as i have known you for quite some time now... ;)