Pictures!!!!
Sage is HUGE!!!!
She really is a good dog... just hyper. I am still learning things in how to train her. Although she does not run away from me. I have her off the leash and out of the gate all the time to play ball. It is only for a few min. at a time. She really does enjoy playing ball.
Next up....
Simon and Leo hit puberty!!
They are both way to cute in their stages of life right now. Simon rolls and rolls and rolls and rolls. He is really good at giggling too. At the last Dr.s appointment we went to he weighed in at a WHOPPING 18 pounds!! He is gaining weight like crazy!! I figure he is just playing catch up from his delay with his heart. But he is doing great now.
And Leo is such a charmer! And somehow at the same time is is such a trouble maker. I do hope that it is true about boys being difficult as youngsters and easier as teens. He really does find some enjoyment out of pushing my buttons. However, it is so easy to change his mood. He could be crying one min. and you just mention Ice Cream and let me tell you he has a smile on so fast, you would have never known he was crying in the first place. He really can be easy going if you know just what to say.
Katie's FIRST day of school!!!
I suppose that's all for us right now. I will try hard to not make such long posts. Ta ta for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment