Monday, August 31, 2009

Blogging break

Maybe everyone thought I was already taking a break. I just wanted to give a heads up that I will not be tending to my blog for a little while. To those of you that are waiting for something to arrive in the mail from me, never fear it will come. It has been slow to finish the projects but they are almost done. I plan to have them in the mail by Sat. Sept. 5.
I just find it a little disappointing putting effort into my blog and the people who I thought might comment.... well, never do. Now I don't want anyone going and feeling bad. I know everyone has lives. And I suppose if I want comments then I should go give comments myself. But as I see it I was giving comments and getting no feed back, so I stopped commenting. But again. Don't go feeling bad or feeling sorry. I just need to get over a few struggles and figure out what my blog is here for. May take a few days, a week or a few weeks. Who knows. But for now, "God be with you till we meet again."

No comments: