Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is that a rat?

No silly!! It's a puppy!!!! The one I am holding we are not getting. But the one Katie is holding we are getting!!! Its a little girl German Shepherd and is 3 days old in these pictures (today). We have not decided on a name yet. But in 6 weeks she will be coming to our hose and life as we know it will be even more confusing. But we are still so excited.




I did not tell Katie where we were going so when we pulled into the drive she said "Are we going to see the baby puppies!!" Real excited like. It was very cute.

2 comments:

emily said...

I'm so glad I can read your blog again! Cute puppies! Do you still have Lily?

Unknown said...

A new baby and puppy? You'll definitely have your hands full. I'm sure everyone will just love the newest edition though. Have fun.