Monday, March 16, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Well I guess I just had enough of the knots. I cut Katie's hair today. Yeah you read that right, I cut Katie's hair. It could have been a lot better if I had taken her somewhere but I wanted to save the $11 I would have spent. Actually I bought a new clipper set to cut Leo and Hugh's hair with the money I would have spent on hair cuts for the 3 of them. Now if only I could cut my own hair we would be set. So here are before and after pictures of my little girl.She was excited to have it cut and wanted it to be shorter. I think she just wanted to experience getting he hair cut to the fullest. She wanted it up to her chin. Yeah, I don't think so.










(So amazingly enough, I posted this before I looked at Anna's blog. And we do it ourselves to save money and who cares, they wont remember if you mess up, right? Note to Anna: I have cut Leo's hair plenty of times, sometimes it looks great and sometimes it doesn't, but he still loves me.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good.

I've cut Benjamin's, Logan's, and Kiya's hair. Since joining the Navy Ben has cut his own hair (still needs help on that one) a few times; he's also cut Logan's. He won't cut Kiya's (thank goodness) and is learning how to do her hair in different ways (next I have to teach him to braid it).

Sara H said...

Katie's hair really looks cute down like that! :)

emily said...

It was so beautiful! But I totally understand. I'd shave my girls' heads bald if I could I get so sick of messy hair. Wtg!

Sara H said...

Was that Katie's first hair cut besides trimming bangs?

Maria A. Clark said...

wow you should listen to her and let her have it short..for a little bit..LOL never mind she looks beautiful