Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
So, lots has changed. That is the reason for the long absence for me. With much consideration of my well being and travel, we decided for me to come to ------- early. I spent about a week at my brother-in-laws and in that time my Brother Shawn passed away on Jan. 2, 2009. I then proceeded to fly to ---- for 2 days for the funeral and got to spend lots of time with the rest of my family reminiscing the good times with him. It was great seeing all my family (except for the circumstances that brought us together.) I then fley back to ----- , picked up the kids and headed for ----. I got here just fine and have spent a few days with my cousin. On Monday I get my house and a week later Hugh will be here and a few days after that my Mom will be here to help for when the baby is born. I have 3 weeks left and I am so ready!! Well thats about all the update I have time for. I have some laundry to do. More to come next week when I am using my own internet.
January 2024
2 years ago

3 comments:
You've been through a lot. (((hugs))) Glad to read your mom is coming out. I hope these last few weeks are enjoyable and low stress.
I do not remember if I commented. I am so sorry. I met Shawn when we lived in FW but it was not long before your mom and dad relocated. I really felt impacted by his faith. I hope that I can get to that level someday.
I am sooooo glad you made it back okay. I was really concerned about you. So, you have your house now! Nice! :) When will your things be delivered? I want to call you, but Mom said you're cell phone is out of minutes. Call me if you want during your free-minutes time. Are you going to get a land-line or anything while you are there? I hope you are feeling well! I'm starting into the "I feel like the baby's going to fall out if I walk too fast" stage. Does that happen to you, too, or is it just me? It usually starts around 5 months and gets worse if I don't take it easy. I am amazed some women can run while they're pregnant! Not me!
Post a Comment