Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Appointment

Well, what do you do? Beggars can't be choosers. I was re-scheduled for Monday afternoon. That stinks. I hope I have this baby Monday morning just to show them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol! Did you start labor on your own with Leo? If I remember, you were induced with Katie because of your fall on the ice. Or am I remembering wrong? Good luck. At least Hugh's there to help things along. ;)

Deb said...

That would show them. I hope you get what you ask for or at least maybe when they check you, they accidently break your water...it happens.

Abbey said...

Oh, my. That's crazy! Good luck!

Come on, baby! Come on, baby!

Darlene Grossman said...

Hey girlie, you got to love doctors. I bet you are ready to have the baby now huh.... We will keep you in our prayers.

Deb said...

At least you had him on Monday.