Well Leo has been really cute the past few days so I have been taking pictures of him. So here they are.
Leo was on his third Popsicle when I decided to get the camera. He was shivering so bad. Even his feet. so watch carefully. He was shivering way worse then you can see on camera.
January 2024
2 years ago

5 comments:
Very cute!!!
Cute pictures! :) Last night as I was looking at your most recent post, Sabrina was standing near me watching. I had to step away to pull something out of the oven and next thing I know all three of my kids were huddled around the computer watching your "elf yourself" video over and over! :) It was funny!
Too funny. Leo's a character. Glad you found the missing cookie. I think I'd be shivering after 3 popsicles, too.
Your video of Leo is really cute when you ask him if he is cold and he sayd "no," yet he's shivering. When Leif was 2, he stuck tweezers in an outlet. I know he got a little jolt because he jumped back and the outlet holes were blackened. When I asked him if he got shocked, he said "no." Yeah, right. :)
That is too cute!
Post a Comment