My brother doing his cross fit training a few days after the blizzard hit.
My ADORABLE little nephew!
The father of said ADORABLE little nephew.
Girls decorating cookies.
(And she usually doesn't like her picture taken)
Adorable little nephew decorating cookies!!
My Mom and I bought the PJ's on different days and I didn't know she had bought the baby the same kind until after I decided to get them for Simon. It was way cute. Leo wanted to know why he didn't get matching ones.
The gang. I was a little late taking the picture after my Sister-in-law and they were ready to move.
Katie was thrilled Santa brought her a Furby!
Nephew was way more interested in Simon's R/C car!
New games for the boys... might I add nice distraction for them so I can get a few more min. of shut eye.
Do you know why kids love cuties?
Because they make kids smile. Simon had like 7 in one day. And yes they are way easy to peel. They will be a permanent in our home!
I sort of tried to keep him awake but he was SOOOO tired.
She took him from me sleeping. It was the only time he let Grandma hold him willingly!! She was thrilled to finally get a little snuggle time in.

2 comments:
E loved cuties when they made a big debut last year but then they started selling rotten ones. So disappointed. I keep buying a batch here and there hoping for my yummies to return but no luck yet. ):
Live your big family Christmas. It was obviously a good one. (:
Too funny about the PJs.
Post a Comment