I am off to bed!! Everything is ready!
And for those of you that have been waiting to see what I have been busy with...
One for each of them!! Easier to make than I thought. So excited for them to play in them. There was not enough room to set up all 3 in the same room so that will be one of the last things they get. They are not wrapped up, just covered with a fitted sheet. Simon's is the one that is all cow print, Katie's in the middle and Leo's is alternating cow, solid black and solid white. I guess more pictures tomorrow. But not all day. Sorry. Missed a bit of time today because I took a nap.
Merry Christmas!
From Patch of Heaven

2 comments:
I want your pattern and list of materials....so cute Merry Christmas (late).
they look great! I can imagine the hours of fun your children will have in them.
Post a Comment