Thank you for the concern Deb! We are fine. The was a tornado or 2 that hit very close to our house. But we are good. The storm was awful and Hugh was out of town. On his way home as the storm was hitting us he called to tell me the damage he was seeing on his way home. Now normally I would be interested in what it was but at that moment when the rain is going sideways.... I really didn't want to know. But we are well for all who were concerned.
3 comments:
See what happens when I don't pay attention to the news for a few days?!?! I'm so glad you and your family are alright. (hug)
I'm glad you are ok! I never watch the news, but I did see Deb's fb post. Sounds crazy!
Your welcome...Hugh told me about some of the damage on FB...I forgot you deactivated your account. I was paniked for a little while...not just for you but for all the people affected. Glad your safe!!
Post a Comment