I sang a solo in church today. And my cute little Leo in all sincerity standing in our pew looks at me while I am walking to my seat. In his adorable little squeaky voice (not whispering) says "MOMMY! You sounded beautiful!" I love him!!
Awesome!!! When we sing at church with RS or Preisthood...Rachele always says You're voice was the best...I love that she can just hear our voices!!! Great job Leo for making mommy so special!! Because she is so special!!
i didn't know you sang solos but makes sense, sara loves to sing too. kids are of course very sincere so that of course is the best compliment ever AND you also get known for having the sweetest kid ever! bonus! two for the price of one comment!
Wow! I am so impressed...I am way to nervous to sing in church! I did play the flute with Jennifer and Emily was at the piano a couple of weeks ago. It was really fun! I am sure you were amazing!
6 comments:
Awesome!!! When we sing at church with RS or Preisthood...Rachele always says You're voice was the best...I love that she can just hear our voices!!! Great job Leo for making mommy so special!! Because she is so special!!
I'm sure it WAS beautiful too! Way to go!
i didn't know you sang solos but makes sense, sara loves to sing too. kids are of course very sincere so that of course is the best compliment ever AND you also get known for having the sweetest kid ever! bonus! two for the price of one comment!
I love him, too! :)
Awe. Things like this can melt even tough guy's hearts.
Wow! I am so impressed...I am way to nervous to sing in church! I did play the flute with Jennifer and Emily was at the piano a couple of weeks ago. It was really fun! I am sure you were amazing!
Post a Comment