Then I got to wake up to this when we were getting loaded up. I even had the car on. I was just looking at the side of my car again and when I had turned to go get in myself I saw this.
So my wonderful neighbor came over to change the tire for me. I am glad he did because I would not have been strong enough to get the bolts off and then the tire was kinda stuck. But he got it off, got the spare down, jacked it up enough to put the spare on.
So this is the original tire.
And this is the spare.
Do you see the problem? (If you can't figure out the problem I have poster the answer in the comment section.)
So my neighbors let me borrow their van to take in my tire because they had a soccer game to go to. They are so wonderful and helpful. My tire is now at Firestone getting fixed. And I am home waiting for the call that it is done.
They did however give me a 10% discount, I'm not sure if was because I was a new customer there or if it was because I was so cheerful.
So I ask, can my day get any better?

5 comments:
Original has 5 hols for the bolts. Spare has 6???Weird. And we got the car from a dealership.
Oh bummer! that's the worst! I'm glad you've got such good neighbors. I hope your day gets better!
WOW!! At least you have nice neighbors! I can't believe you have the wrong spare...are you going to ask the dealer about it???
That's just crazy. Did the dealership not know how to match tires? Glad your neighbors were there to help out.
ugh! i didn't guess right! i was too distracted by the pretty flowers reflected in the pretty shiny hubcover! if we lived in legoland, these things wouldn't happen. we would all have pieces that fit everywhere else.
Post a Comment