Well even attempting church today was a big flop! We were all ready and even on time (I am never late) and we sit. Then it started.... Katie wouldn't leave Simon alone, Leo already had one of his toys, Simon wanted to get down and crawl. If it wasn't Katie it was Leo if not them then Simon. It was a horrible unbreakable circle. So after the bread and water we left. That is the most important part... right. Well i tried and that's what counts. So we came home. Kids played VERY quietly upstairs for a while then got bored and made their way downstairs. Made a ton of noise but hey, we were home so who cares. In the mean time...


I got a dress made. It is really cute on Katie but I told her she has to earn it. She has not been staying in bed and she has been doing a lot of back talking. So she will have to be nice to me for a while and go to bed when told.... then she can have it.
Oh yeah, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new treadmill! I am not trying to brag, I am just so excited about it! Thanks again Honey!!
5 comments:
The dress is really cute. The orange bow just adds that cute touch and picks up the orange in the print. I wouldn't have be that bold! You sure have a knack for sewing!
Now, about the kids...yeah it's really tough to get through church when it's one kid after another acting up. When I had Sara and Dad was gone for the year, I just marked on the calendar how many Sundays left. I gained a lot of respect for women with inactive/non-member husbands who would come week after week with their kids!
Hat's off to you for making the effort!!!
Love ya,
Mom!
Very cool dress. It must be the age Rachele is a little sassy lately too. I can feel you on the Church thing...somedays are better than others. I hate that the kids don't get how important it is to pay attention. Maybe when we switch wards we can work on it. Any who keep on keeping on. It will get better.
Way to get the dress done, you speedster seamstress you! Looks great and Katie is getting so big!!! Her hair looks so long! I like it down like that! She's so pretty! :)
Cute dress. Sorry church was so rough with the kids.
Cute dress!
Post a Comment