Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What do you think?

So this is an idea for a wall that will be devoted to my kids and how much I love them. Aside from the one frame that doesn't match I'm not sure how it looks. Comments are on, voice an opinion if you would like. Some of the pictures will be changed too. But this is what I had for now.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I like it. Maybe it is the angle but the one on the right seems to be lower than the one on the left. We have the same idea for at our house on this huge empty wall. I have al tlhe pics but no frames. Oh well, someday soon. Glad your comments are on again and Deb (since you check Shanna's bloh) I was actually going to leave a comment then read down to see you aren't taking comments silly girl.

Unknown said...

I like it. As far as one not matching, unless you buy a ton of the exact frame(s) you like, you will eventually have mis-matching frames. We have several pictures hanging on our walls, though not an entire wall solely dedicated.

Stacie Walley said...

I like it. We have a big staircase at our new house that has pictures of all the kids hanging on the walls going up the stairs.

Deb said...

I love it. I did not really notice the one that does not match. I would love to do this at my house but we still need to paint. In time. Keep it up. If you want you should find some you like and buy them up...I really do love it.