Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No name pup


Well it is so close to our puppy coming home that Hugh won't let me make the drive to go see her. So here is a picture the breeder took on Sunday at 5 weeks old. We still have not picked out a name. I am still pulling for Sage or Layla. Katie wants Ella, cute but I know too many babies named Ella.Leo will go with anything anyone says. All depending on who he likes the most is who he will side with. Hugh thinks Katie should name her because supposedly its he dog. WRONG!!! I asked if he was going to buy all of our kids a dog when they turned 5 and he said its because she is the oldest. (No favorites here) So I will let you all know what her name is when we decide on one. She is just so cute!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Layla would fit your puppy well. WTG sticking to your guns.

Deb said...

Makes me want a puppy. You should name her by her personality. My parents just named their new puppy Sassy and now she is Sassy.